This mobile App for Houston Zoo visitors is a great way to stay updated with the latest news, schedule highlights, exhibit information, and so much more!
Here are some of the Zoo ideas that we implement in the iPhone App:
- A GPS enabled map displaying guest’s locations and a “Friend Finder” feature allowing users to connect with their friends while at the Zoo.
- A “Near Me” button lists all the Zoo’s animal exhibits as well as the location of concession stands, food courts and restrooms in proximity to the guest’s location. This is a great way to showcase the Zoo design.
- The “Today” button features a continually updated list of Meet the Keeper Talks, presentations and activities, allowing guests to create a personalized schedule and identify each item on the list on an interactive map.
- The application’s homepage includes a live Twitter stream (twitter.com/houstonzoo).
- The “Animals” button provides guests with photos, videos, names and facts about Houston Zoo animals.